Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My New Asus P526 PDA Phone


Designed to meet my emerging techno trends!
Featuring Windows Mobile 6 Professional features, GPS (Global Positioning System) and an array of messaging enhancements, My Phone lets me enjoy Windows Live with stability and speed.
It comes in 110x58x15.4 mm dimensions and weighs just 115g. With this Phone I get a 150 hours standby time and 4 hours of talk time, it also displays 2.6-inch TFT and supports 65k colors of 240x320 resolution.
With my ASUS P526 PDA Phone I get 128 MB Flash and 64 MB SDRAM. My Phone also has an in-built 2 Megapixel camera that allows me to enjoy visuals anytime with clarity. Moreover, my PDA Phone comes packed with other cool functions like ASUS software, Bluetooth, Meeting Planner and JAVA.
That's why I love this phone very much, Anyway this phone is a swap to my old Asus P525 PDA Phone.

2 comments:

nana said...

wow a new phone, that's awesome! it sounds so cool, i've never had a pda phone before hehe..

Anonymous said...

Ang yabang naman talaga! Painom ka ulit ha! Baka di maubos yang kayamanan mo. He!he!


"R" of BREGAFOX