Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Google Adsense Policy Enforcement to me

Hello Oliver,


Thanks for your email and I apologize for the confusion.
Your account remains active, and you are welcome to place Google ads on other sites which comply with AdSense policies.


Sincerely,
HannahThe Google AdSense Team

-------------------------------------------------

I am so sad knowing that my first url is already banned by google adsense which is the http://oliverdt.blogspot.com/.

Anyways all I can do is to continue this blog to add more proof of payment from Google adsense.

By the way I can still place Google ads on other sites which comply with AdSense policies.

Be careful with your sites using google adsense, don't even think about posting any money making articles in your blog or you'll end up like me.

No comments: