Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Defense Of The Ancients (DOTA)




This Game Rocks my Interner Gaming Zone.



In our Shop DOTA is the most popular game that almost all of our customers are playing. Everybody is allowed to shout to express what they feel while playing, its fun right? If your hot tempered this game is not for you. I also play the game together with my wife and friends. The game is for 1 on 1 up to 5 on 5 team matchup. My favorite hero is Venomancer the Allien like monster.

Dota is also popular in the internet using GGclient developed by mobius games. DOTA maps was modified by a gamer like us. But you cannot play this game if you don't have Warcraft 3 installed in your computer. Always use Registered version of the game for the best game experience.

Dota Tournament in asian country is also popular, other country also participate to show their support in this game. Map version is always updated for hero balance and other stuff like bugfix issues. Right now we are using Map version 6.49b, beware of fake maps they can hurt your computer through system hang-ups and crashes. Original map can be downloaded from getdota.com. If you have a business like mine this game is a must, number one in my list.

1 comment:

businesscreditcards said...

I love playing DOTA together with my friends. :)