Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My SVCC Success Story



From one(1) PlayStation to three(3) SVCC Shops

My Girlfriend and I started the business in year 2000 having one PlayStation averaging php300 or $8 a day. We also having fun with the business playing games in our free time.

We added two more Playstation for the following months. Having trouble with so many problems encountered in the PlayStation Technical side we almost gave up. But we need to continue and think for other alternatives that we had in mind.

Year 2001 we continue our business with 3 PS Console and 2 Personal Computers(PC). In my opinion Playing LAN Games is more fun and this is good for our business. Computers are easy to setup and maintained. Every year we add 3-5 up to 10 Computers in our Shop.

Year 2005 we got married and open a new shop starting with 15 Computers, We named it SquareVision Computer Center Also known as SVCC.

Year 2007 we had our brand new pickup car and open another branch with 14 computers. We named it My SVCC Internet Cafe'. SVCC is one of the most popular Internet Cafe in town. With no technical engineers in all of our branches we save more. I am a one man army when it comes to technical problems and my wife handle all our operations.

Year 2008, I found something that interest me the most its the new trend in the online Money Making business. It's sounds so promissing. I'm wishing this New year will be another year of success in our business. And to all businessmen planning to put-up their own business. I hope my experience inspired you that success is just around for grabs. You just need to work hard and to know how to take good care of it.

3 comments:

manin04 said...

wow!!nice!!! GUD LUCK and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.....yes naalala ko pa noong dumating ako her in palawan,nakita ko kung pano sila nag umpisa....mag kasama pa kami sa work ni olever that time....sa MICROLAPS COMPUTER CENTER...now MICCOM....
sa ngaun, ito "successful"...i hope na maging matagumpay din ako, gaya nang sa inyo....sikap at tyaga...makakamit natin ang tagumpay...idol kita "bong" and ur wife....

Oliver dela Torre said...

Hey thanks, hahaha ano na trabaho mo ngayon? Microlaps is my stepping stone then mozcom, now I have my own business. Just believe in yourself you can doit. I f I can you can....

Rohit said...

Nice Blog lot off info I will get back to your blog often